I am seeing more and more stories like this. I do believe that the pest control company may be to blame if their equipment is not maintained properly, or their technicians do not take the necessary precautions to maintain a safe temperature level of the structure. Do some research before you hire a pest control professional to rid your home of Bed Bugs.
MANCHESTER - Fire officials are investigating the possibility that a fire that displaced three families from a triple-decker Tuesday was caused by heaters being used to rid the structure of bedbugs.
There were 14 people, including five children, living in three units at 45 Schuyler St. on the city's West Side. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire before it consumed the structure, but the building was left uninhabitable. Five ladder trucks responded at 2:50 p.m., and flames were doused by 3 p.m.